Sunday 22 January 2017

Smile! - New Project from our GD- Georgie Connelly


Witajcie w tą mroźną niedzielę! Czas na kolejną porcję inspiracji od naszej utalentowanej Gościnnej Projektantki Georgie Connelly :) 

Hello on this frosty Sunday! Today it's time for another inspiration from our talented Guest Designer- 


***


Georgie Connelly




Hi guys!!


Again, I am grateful to be guesting here for 13arts for my second installment. Today I have a little piece of art to share, feeling in the mood for brights but teamed with some darkness too. I love the freedom these pieces bring, to let go and allow the colours to flow and blend.




I started off with some crackle paint, and then used a couple of paints to create a light base. Once dried I then used a stencil with clear gel medium and some clear iridescent glitter to catch the butterflies and words.



Then I used the liquid ink, in various shades of yellow, orange and reds and just allowed the ink to move until I had a swirl of colours that I liked.


Next I splattered some of the liquid glitter and played down a base of yellow-dyed cheese cloth and black thread.


Using the ‘SMILE’ from …. and some wire with beads and I hot glued this down and using the clear medium with black and red beads I grounded the circular focal down. The flowers were dyed with violet and slid underneath the focal word with the butterfly perched on the end.


I finished up with a few extra red seed beads and a few more drops of the green glitter.


Hugs,
Georgie

Material List:


***
Dziękujemy Ci Georgie za piękny projekt!
Thank you Georgie for your beautiful project!

1 comment: