Sunday 21 June 2015

Our New Guest Designer- Fiona Paltrige!

Hi! 
It's time to introduce you to our new wonderful and talented Guest- Fiona Paltrige. Fiona created a fresh and beautiful layout for us! Would you like to know something more about our Guest? Here's her bio:

Witajcie!
Czas przedstawić Wam naszego kolejnego i utalentowanego Gościa- Fionę Paltrige. Fiona przygotowała dla nas piękny, świeży layout. Chcielibyście dowiedzieć się trochę więcej na temat naszego Gościa? Oto jej biografia:



Hi! My name is Fiona & I live in South Australia with my husband. I have 2 adult children who have both moved away to pursue their careers. I have been a scrapbooker for over 15 years now but I have only recently discovered the online world of challenges & design teams! I'm enjoying meeting so many amazing & talented people & having a chance to share my love of creating as well as being exposed to a never-ending stream of ideas, techniques & wonderful creations from my online compatriots. 

My work is often contemporary & I absolutely love using mixed media in my projects. Since I've discovered modelling paste, gesso, sprays & watercolours I have loved using them in everything I create! 

I currently design for teams both in Australia and Internationaly ranging from a kit club to a couple of challenge blogs & an Australian chipboard product company. I am also a current Scrapbooking Memories Master for Scrapbooking Memories Magazine. 

I am really looking forward to sharing and learning as part of the 13@rts Guest Design Team.
I am so excited to be sharing with you my first creation as a Guest Designer for 13@rts this month. I couldn’t wait to try out the new collection “Mental Vacation” so I chose my favourite background “Summer Snow” and added the Tattered Circles Stencil using some Ayeeda modelling paste.


Circles then became a theme of my background and I painted some free hand on to the background using the Ayeeda Mists Pastel Lime.  

Continuing with the circle theme, I cut out several circles and covered them in coloured grit in the light blue and the glass microspheres. I adhered them with the Ayeeda Gel Medium and when they were dry I added a touch of the Matte Paint in the Turquoise.  


I combined the Ayeeda Mist colours Pastel Turquoise and Pastel Lime to bring out the colour of the background and to enhance the photo. I finished the piece off by adding some acrylic SPLASH Ink in the black.
I absolutely love this colour combination. I’ll have to try it again on another project. Thank you for popping in. See you again next month.

Product List:

***

Thank you Fiona for your great layout! We can't wait to see more projects from you :) 
Dziękujemy Fiono. Już nie możemy się doczekać Twoich kolejnych prac! 

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. that is just stunning. what colours!! They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Fiona, what a gorgeous layout - love the design and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A huge congrats Fi - you sure nailed this!

    ReplyDelete