Sunday 3 May 2015

LO {+video} and altered project with Terhi

Hello everyone!
It's Terhi here today with a layout and a process video, and I also have an altered mirror project to show you. 
For the layout I had some delicious 13arts stickers laying around and I wondered what to do with them. Obviously I could have used them for titles or as sentiments on cards.. but then I got an idea of a background made of slices of stickers!
Technique was super easy but it made a lovely texture on the background.
As the picture is very tender, me hugging my lovely hairy friend, I thought some swirly die-cuts made of 13arts papers made the romantic and fun feeling perfectly.
To complete the layout, I used the stickers as a title, too.
Please find the video below.





Here is my other project. It's an altered mirror I did in a class I taught few weeks ago.
I wanted to teach some versatile mixed media techniques that could be used in several project. Making a waterproof surface out of gesso, using left over papers to create a texture, and of course simple tricks of how to use our 13arts products on a project - such as fine grained grits and mica flakes!




Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the video!


Products used for the layout:

Products used for the mirror:

1 comment:

  1. Awesome projects n the altered mirror took my heart away :)

    ReplyDelete