Wednesday 4 March 2015

LO {here} by Terhi

Hello everyone!

It's Terhi here today with another layout.
In addition to scrapbooking and papercrafts, my other passion is horses and riding. That's why you can see my hairy friends on my layouts quite often.
On the picture is my newest friend called Lotte, she's enjoying a very cold winter evening outside. The sun was setting, tangy cold weather and I could hear how the snow crunches under my shoes - perfect calm moment and definitely something to scrap about!


I used white cardboard and started to create the background with stamps and inks. Some random doodling, lovely triangles-stencil and more ink, then lots of papers and a doily. Finishing the masterpiece with a photo on the top.


To create more interest, I used a lot of mists and SLPASH! inks to make splashes.


I hope your week is full of happiness and great moments.
Thank you for stopping by today, and remember: we have a new challenge coming up on next weekend!


13@rts products used:

2 comments:

  1. WOW i love splodges and splats no matter what size, fantastic page with glorious colours, liking the use of fibers to add texture also :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete