Friday 20 September 2013

Guest Designer - Debbie Burns

Witajcie, do końca wyzwania zostały jeszcze dwa dni, a my dziś prezentujemy jeszcze jedną inspirację do tego wyzwania, tym razem od naszej Gościnnej Projektantki, która wygrała jedno z poprzednich wyzwań.
Poznajcie Debbie i zobaczcie co dla nas przygotowała:

Hi, you still have two days to enter our challenge and today we want to present you another great inspiration to this challenge, created by our Guest Designer - Debbie Burns. Debbie won one of our challenges and today we have a pleasure to look at her beautiful project. Let's meet Debbie:

>>><<<
Hi everyone, my name is Debbie Burns and I'm so excited to be guest designing for 13 Arts!
I really enjoyed working with the beautiful papers in the All Is Love collection along with the
colorful, vibrant mists!  Love, love, love them!  I live in the state of Maryland in the USA.  I
have two grown children and one sweet dog, Zoey.  I love to create layouts and depending on
my mood can go from Clean and Simple to Shabby Chic to Mixed Media.  I recently caught the
mixed media bug and love it!  It was a joy to work with the products Aida sent me.  I would
love for you to stop by my blog Love Life's Little Pleasures!  

Here is my LO for the current challenge:





I used the following 13 Arts products:
All Is Love - Love Letters
All Is Love - Bittersweet Love
All Is Love - Follow Your Heart
Mist - Chalk Fuchsia
Mist - Chalk Celadon
Flowers

Thanks!

-Debbie 

>>><<<

Thank You Debbie, it was a huge pleasure to have you here:*
xoxo
Ayeeda

2 comments: